- About Us
- Agricultural Engineering
- Computer Science and Engg
- Electrical and Electronics Engg
- Electronics and Communication Engg
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
- Science and Humanities
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Placements and Careers
- Contact Us
AICTE Mandatory Disclosures - Staff Profile
|Name of Teaching Staff||A DAVID STEPHEN||
|Date of Joining the Institution||02-04-2012|
|Qualification with Class / Grade||UG||PG||PhD|
|Total Experience in Years||Teaching :4years||Industry : 0||Research : 12 Years|
|Journals: 0||Conferences: 10||Journals: 21||Conferences: 2||NIL|
|Thesis / Projects Guided||UG Level: 0||PG Level: 0||PhD : 1|
|Professional Memberships||SCIENCE CONGRESS, IUCR|
|Awards / Patents obtained||JRF AND SRF|
|Grants Obtained||Number of Grants:1||Total Amount(in lakhs):14.64|
- A. David Stephen and P.V.Nidhin, Ab Initio Prediction of Polymorphic Structures of Chloroflurothiourea: A blind Study Journal of Structural Chemistry, (Accepted), 2015
- A. David Stephen, P.V.Nidhin and P. Srinivasan, Ab initio prediction of polymorphic structures of Pyrazinamide –a validation study. Journal of Serbian Chemical Society, (Accepted) 2015.
- P.Srinivasan and A. David Stephen, DFT and Bader AIM Analysis of 2,5-diphenyl-1,3,4- Oxydazole Molecule: A organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED). Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, 14:1550058-1550071 , August, 2015
- David Stephen Arputharaj, Venkatesha R. Hathwar, Tayur N. Guru Row, and Poomani Kumaradhas. Topological electron density analysis and electrostatic properties of aspirin: An experimental and theoretical study. Crystal Growth and Design, 12:4375-4366, September 2012.
- Arputharaj David Stephen, Ponnusamy Srinivasan, S.N. Asthana, Rajesh B. Pawar and Poomani Kumaradhas. Crystal Structure Prediction and Charge Density Distribution of Highly Energetic Dimethylnitraminotetrazole: A First Step for the Design of High Energy Density Materials. Cent. Europ. J. Energ. Mater, 9:201-217, September 2012.
- A. David Stephen, M. Revathi, S. N. Asthana, Rajesh. B. Pawar and P. Kumaradhas. Probing the weakest bond and the cleavage of p-chlorobenzaldehyde diperoxide energetic molecule via Quantum chemical calculations and Theoretical charge density analysis. International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, 111:3741-3754, November 2011.
- A. David Stephen, P. Srinivasan and P. Kumaradhas. Bond charge depletion, bond strength and the impact sensitivity of high energetic 1,3,5-triamino 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene (TATB) molecule: A theoretical charge density analysis. Computational and Theoretical Chemistry, 967:250-256, August 2011.
- G. Rajalakshmi, B. Devipriya, A. Renuga Parameswari, A. David Stephen and Poomani Kumaradhas. Understanding the N-N bond cleavage and the Electrostatic properties of Isoniazid drug molecule via Theoretical charge density study. Computational and Theoretical Chemistry, 966:259-264, June 2011.
- A. David Stephen, P. Kumaradhas and Rajesh. B. Pawar. Charge Density Distribution, Electrostatic Properties, and Impact Sensitivity of the High Energetic Molecule TNB: A Theoretical Charge Density Study. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 36:168-174, April 2011.
- A. David Stephen, Reji Thomas, P. Srinivasan, V. Narayayanasamy and P. Kumaradhas. Exploring the Bond topological and Electrostatic properties of Benzimidazole molecule via Experimental and Theoretical Charge Density Study. Journal of Molecular Structure, 989:122-130, March 2011.
- A. David Stephen, Rajesh B. Pawar and P. Kumaradhas. Exploring the bond topological properties and the charge depletion-impact sensitivity relationship of high energetic TNT molecule via theoretical charge density analysis. Journal of Molecular Structure (Theochem), 959:55-61, November 2010.
- R. Ramasubramanian, M. Indrani, A. David Sephen, P. Kumaradhas, B. Sridhar and S.Kumaresan. Crystal structure of Proton-Transfer-self-associated compound Tetrakis (guanidinium) bis (eosinate) hexahydrate. X-ray Structure Analysis Online (Analytical Sciences), 24:243-244, October 2008.
- A. Lalitha, A. David Stephen, K. Pithumani, C. Srinivasan and P. Kumaradhas. Structure of cis and trans-4-Bromophenylstyryl sulfones. X-ray Structure Analysis Online (Analytical Sciences), 24:115-116, June 2008.
- P. Kumaradhas, A. David Stephen, K.A. Nirmala and N. Kalyanam. Synthesis and crystal structure of Bis-cis-(+)-2-(4-methylphenyl)-4-oxo-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-1,5-benzothiazepine- 3-yl-oxolate. X-ray Structure Analysis Online (Analytical Sciences), 24:113-114, June 2008.
- R. Ramasubramanian, S. Kumaresan, Reji Thomas, A. David Stephen, and P. Kumaradhas. Synthesis and crystal structure investigation of Pyridine-2 (3'- mercaptopropanoic acid)-N-oxide. Crystal Research and Technology, 42(10):1024-1028, October 2007.
- R. Ramasubramanian, S. Kumaresan, M. Indrani, A. David Stephen, P. Kumaradhas, Reji Thomas and Z. Awen. Crystal structure of catena-poly-[diaquabarium (II)-aqua-k2 O:O-di-1-Oxopyridium-2-thioacetato-k4 O:O trihydrate. X-ray Structure Analysis Online (Analytical Sciences), 23:149-150, August 2007. P. Kumaradhas, A. David Stephen, N. Satheesh Rai, Balakrishna Kalluraya and B. Sridhar. Ethyl-4-(4,5-dimethoxy-2-nitophenyl)-6-methyl-1-phenyl-2-1,2,3,4-tetra-hydropyrimidine-5-carboxylate. Acta Crystallographica E, 63:o3403, August 2007.
- P. Kumaradhas, A. David Stephen, N. Satheesh Rai, Balakrishna Kalluraya and Reji Thomas. 5-(4,5-Dimethoxy-2-nitrophenyl)-1,3-dipheny l-2-pyrazoline. Acta Crystallographica E, 63:o3402, August 2007.
- R. Ramasubramanian, S. Kumaresan, B. Sridhar, A. David Stephen, and P. Kumaradhas. meso-1,2-Diphenylethylene diammonium bis (hydrogen squarate). Acta Crystallographica E, 63:o3034-o3035, June 2007.
- P. Kumaradhas, A. David Stephen, K.A. Nirmala and N. Kalyanam. Crystal and molecular structure of cis-(+)-3-Acetoxy -2- (4-methoxyphenyl) -4- oxo- 2,3,4,5 – tetrahydro -1,5 benzothiazepine -1-oxide. X-ray Structure Analysis Online (Analytical Sciences), 23:83-84, May 2007.
|Sl. No||Scheme / Project Title||Duration||Funding Agency||Amount (in lakhs)|
|1||DST (SERB) / AB INITIO PREDICTION OF ORGANIC SOLIDS||3 years||DST||14.64|