|Name of Teaching Staff
|Date of Joining the Institution
|Qualification with Class / Grade
|Highly Commended/Gold Medalist Human Molecular Genetics/Molecular Diagnostics
|Total Experience in Years
||Teaching :6.8 years
||Industry : NIL
||Research : 3.6 Years
|Thesis / Projects Guided
||UG Level: 13
||PG Level: 8
||PhD : 1
- Academy of Human Genetics (Member)
- Indian Society of Human genetics (Member)
- Indian society of prenatal diagnosis and therapy (Member)
- Association of Indian Science Congress (Member)
- Association for the promotion of DNA finger printing and other DNA technologies (Member)
- European society of Human genetics (Member)
- American Association of Cancer Research (Member)
- Environmental mutagenic society of India (Member)
||Active genetic counselor and Cytogenetics/Karyotyping for genetic deformities patients and families
|Awards / Patents obtained
- International federation of Cell Biology Research Award (IFCB) from National Health Research Institute (NHRI) Taiwan, for International Training programme in Cell & Molecular Biology (ITPCMB), Taiwan.
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) Society award from welcome trust Genome sampus.
- Dr Maniben Kirthilal Endownment Gold Medal from Bharathiar University for Best Thesis Award.
- Visiting Fellow of School of Medical Sciences, Department of Dental Medicine Hebrew University, Israel.
- Visiting Scholar in Department of Department of Biological sciences, MUST University, Central Africa.
- Research Associate (RA) from Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR).
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) from University Grants Commission (UGC) in Research Fellowship in Science for Meritorious Students (RFSMS) scheme.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) from University Grants Commission (UGC) in Research Fellowship in Science for Meritorious Students (RFSMS) scheme.
- Department of Human Genetics, Madras University
- Department of Human Genetics & Molecular Biology, School of Life Sciences, Bharathiar University
||Number of Grants:
||Total Amount(in lakhs):