AICTE Mandatory Disclosures - Staff Profile
|Name of Teaching Staff||B. Saravana Balaji||
|Department||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Date of Joining the Institution||15 May 2017|
|Qualification with Class / Grade||UG||PG||PhD|
|B.E / First Class||M.E / First Class||Thesis Submitted|
|Total Experience in Years||Teaching : 10 year(s)||Industry : 0 year(s)||Research : 1 Year(s)|
|Journals: 0||Conferences: 5||Journals: 15||Conferences: 12||
|Thesis / Projects Guided||UG Level: 20||PG Level: 25||PhD : 0|
|Professional Memberships||CSI, IAENG, IACSIT|
|Awards / Patents obtained||0|
|Grants Obtained||Number of Grants: 0
Saravana Balaji B, Karthikeyan N K, Rajkumar R S, “Fuzzy Service Conceptual Ontology System for Cloud Service Recommendation”, Computers & Electrical Engineering Journal (Elsevier) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2016.09.013 (SCI Imp.Fact 1.084)
Gomathi B, Karthikeyan N K, Saravana Balaji B, “Epsilon-Fuzzy Dominance Sort Based Composite Discrete Artificial Bee Colony optimization for Multi-Objective Cloud Task Scheduling Problem”, accepted for publication in Int. J. of Business Intelligence and Data Mining, Inderscience (Scopus Indexed).
Rajkumar R S, Sureshkumar R, Saravana Balaji B, “Description Logic Program and Fuzzy Logic based Web Service Selection”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 10, Number 9, 2015 (Scopus Indexed).
Saravana Balaji B, Karthikeyan N K, Rajkumar R S, “Fuzzy Predicate Petri Net and T-invariant Analysis Based Cloud Service Recommendation using Cloud Service Ontology” Mathematical and Computational Sciences (Book Chapter), Narosa Publishing House, 2015.
Saravana Balaji B, Nandhini A, “Energy-Efficient PSO and Latency Based Group Discovery Algorithm in Cloud Scheduling”, International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, Volume 6, Issue 10, 2014.
Saravana Balaji B, Karthikeyan N K, Prabhu T N, “Service – Query Concept Similarity Based Service Recommendation System for Cloud Services using Cloud Service Ontology”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 9, Issue 22, 2014 (Scopus Indexed).
Saravana Balaji B, Shailesh Pancham Khapre, Saleem Basha M S, Sambasivam G, “Uncertainty Issues in Automated Web Service Selection”, International Journal of Advances in Computer Science and its Applications, Volume 4, Issue 1, 2014.
Prasanth S, Saravana Balaji B, “Effective Intrinsic Plagiarism Detection using Clustering Method”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 4, 2014
Prasanth S, Rajshree R, Saravana Balaji B, “A Survey on Plagiarism Detection”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 86, Issue 19, 2014.
Revathy S, Saravana Balaji B, Karthikeyan N K, “From Data Warehouses to Streaming Warehouses: A Survey on the Challenges for Real-Time Data Warehousing and Available Solutions”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 81, Number 2, 2013.
Aswathi Vandana P, Nandhini A, Saravana Balaji B, “An Overview on Performance Issues in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Volume 2, Number 9, 2013.
Priyadharshini G, Gunasri R, Saravana Balaji B, “A Survey on Semantic Web Service Discovery Methods”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 82, Number 11, 2013.
Saravana Balaji B, Prabhu T N, Karthikeyan N K, “SACoSS – Semantic Agent based System for Cloud Service Suggestion using Cloud Service Ontology”, Journal of Computational Information Systems, Volume 8, No 21, November 2012 (Scopus Indexed)
Saravana Balaji B, Karthikeyan N K, Mani S, Bhuvaneswari P, “SaaS Service Recommendation System based on SLA Ontology”, IJCA Proceedings on International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks CSI-COMNET-2011
Reshma V K, Saravana Balaji B, “Cloud service publication &discovery using Ontology”, International Journal of Scientific &Engineering Research, Volume 3,Issue 5,May 2012.
Saleem Basha M S, Saravana Balaji B, Dhavachelvan P, “Multi Agent Based Web Service Composition”, International Journal of Computer Science and intelligent Computing, Volume 3, Number 1, February 2011.
“Survey on Semantic Technologies based Web Information Retrieval and Service Selection Systems” – at ICAIC’17 – an international conference at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore on 24-25 FEB 2017.
- “SaaS Service Recommendation System Based On SLA Ontology” - at CoMNeT-2011 -International Conference on Communication and Networksat College of Technology and Engineering, MPUAT, Udaipur on 4-6 DEC 2011.
- “Web Service Composition in a Multiple Agent Environment” at ICISA’10 – an international conference at Panimalar Engineering College, Chennai. – “Won Best Paper Award”.
- “Selecting the best web service” at ICICT ’09 - an international conference at Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai on 16-18 DEC 09.
“Agent Based Web Service Composition” at NCACS’09 – a national conference on Apr 04 2009 at Vivekananda College of Engg & Tech for Women, Thiruchengode.
- “SOA – A New Era” at CET’09 – a national conference on Mar 11 2009 at CSI college of Engg, The Nilgiris.
- “SOA – Security Challenges and Research Issues” at NCACS ’09 – a national conference on Mar 20 & 21 2009, at Hindusthan College of Engg & Tech, Coimbatore.
- “Secured Service Oriented Framework for Mobile Applications” at sixth workshop on SSE on June 20&21, 2008 at Alagappa University, karaikudi.
- “Agent based security architecture for SOA”at third workshop on SSE on September 21&22, 2007 at Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
- “A PROTOCOL FOR IMAGE TRANSFER”at AIECT 06, a national conference organized by P.S.N.A College of Engg & Tech, Dindigul.