AICTE Mandatory Disclosures - Staff Profile
|Name of Teaching Staff||MS. SINDHIA LINGASWAMY||
|Department||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Date of Joining the Institution||07 June 2017|
|Qualification with Class / Grade||UG||PG||PhD|
|B.E / FIRST CLASS||M.E / FIRST CLASS||Pursuing|
|Total Experience in Years||Teaching : 4 year(s)||Industry : 0 year(s)||Research : 6 Year(s)|
|Journals: 0||Conferences: 2||Journals: 1||Conferences: 2||0|
|Thesis / Projects Guided||UG Level: 4||PG Level: 4||PhD : 0|
|Awards / Patents obtained||NIL|
|Grants Obtained||Number of Grants: 0
- "“Multiple Sender Distributed Video Streaming” presented in National conference on Knowledge Management and Data Mining, PSNA College of Engg & Tech, Dindigul, Sponsored by Computer society of India (Trichy chapter).
- An Advanced Technique to detect and Recover the Tampered Images, presented in National Conference NCRTPSD-06, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Sponsored by IEEE (Madras Section).
- Integration of Poses to Enhance the Shape of the Object Tracking from a Single View Video presented in International Conference on Recent Trends in information Technology ICRTIT 2014, Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chennai, and Sponsored by IEEE and published in IEEE conference proceedings.
- Efficient Detection and Tracking of Multiple Moving Objects in Temporal Domain accepted in International conference of Recent Trends in Information Technology ICRTIT 2016, Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chennai, sponsored by IEEE.
- MMCVS: A Markerless Motion Capturing Technique for Video Surveillance System, Published in International Journal of Printing Packaging and Allied Sciences listed in Anna University Annexure I list."