Sri Shakthi T-20 State Level School Cricket Tournament -2017
Home » News
The Regulation of the tournament
- No Entry fee, food and accommodation free,send u r conformation from mail (or)phone before 4th july,
- All the invite school is requested to send their entries on or before 4th July 2017. The tournament will be conducted from 11th July 2017 onwards, Date & Time of the matches will be intimated through the fixtures, The tournament will be played on knock out basis.
- Only a full time bonafide student of the participating school will be allowed to play. No causal students shall be allowed to play.
- Substitute players will be allowed only from the list submitted during registration. No other person is eligible to act as substitute, The DPE’s/ Captain’s have to give an undertaking of the good conduct and behavior of their players in ground and towards the umpires. If any report from the umpires or the ground authorities about misbehavior/misconduct of the players is received, the player will be removing from the tournament and will not be allowed to take part further in the tournament, No appeal will be considered in this regard.
- The decision of the tournament committee will be final and binding on all participating teams.
- The two captains before toss shall handover to the umpires a list of names of eleven players and substitutes duly signed by the Director of physical education.
- All the matches in this tournament will be played under the rules applied and implemented by CDCA.
- Participating team should bring their own cricket kits.
- Request for postponement will not be entertained.
- Free accommodation
- Further detail contact:
- K. Kannan, Physical Director - 9994906114, 8667863961, email@example.com
- M. Sivakumar, Physical Director - 8525863075
- Sureshkumar, Cricket coach - 9442002622