Sri Shakthians Alumni Cell:
The SRI SHAKTHIANS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION started functioning from the year 2011-2012. The registration number of Alumni Association is 329/2017. We are having 3 Alumni Association chapters namely Coimbatore Chapter, Bangalore Chapter, US Chapter. Alumni Association Registration form will be circulated to alumni through mail and they will become member of Alumni association when they submit the form on their Graduation day.
Aim of Association:
- To provide a platform for the members of SRI SHAKTHIANS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION interact and sustain a sense of belonging through mutually beneficial contacts.
- To create a platform for SRI SHAKTHIANS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION to exchange views and experiences and share it with the present students of the school.
- To foster linkages amongst the alumni and promote personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-togethers.
- To organize programs for the entertainment and enjoyment of the members of the Association.
- To help students of the SRI SHAKTHIANS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION to develop an all round personality.
- To create awareness about important social issues and help develop a sense of national / social responsibility (through activities like medical camps including eye and blood donation camps, etc.) amongst alumni, students and the society, through various activities and means.
- To conduct awareness programs about pollution control, pollution related diseases and the need to work towards protection and regeneration of the environment, maintain bio-diversity through protection of flora and fauna etc.
- To work for promotion and dissemination of useful knowledge and advancement of any form of art, culture and philosophy.
- To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities by awareness programs, as adult education classes, lectures, essay competitions, exhibitions, symposiums, cultural programs, press conferences and seminars.
- To provide legal and medical aid, social and economic help and assistance to needy people.
- To undertake all such activities as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above aims and objectives.
- To bring the old students of SRI SHAKTHIANS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION Coimbatore under one forum for exchange of experience, dissemination of knowledge and talents amongst its members.
- To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops, endowment lectures and other academic and also help the poor students of the school.
- To create and establish Alumni endowments for granting scholarship, prizes and medals to the students showing proficiency in their studies and Games.
- To collect funds by subscription, contributions, donation and gifts from members, non-members, public, Governments, and other institutions for furtherance of the above objectives.
- To render financial aid to deserving poor students studying at the school.
- To organize cultural and educational programmes and also to conduct Alumni day celebrations every year.
- Membership is optional and not compulsory.
- The association will not act on commercial or on profit basis and is not affiliated to any political party.
- The association will act as per the provisions of Tamil Nadu Society Registration act 1975 and Rules 1978.
|S. No.||Name and Address||Occupation||Designation of the society|
|1.||Mrs.S.Ramya 28, Muthu Nagar, Uppilipalayam (po), Coimbatore-641 015.||Assistant Professor/EEE||President|
|2.||Mr.A.Mahalingam 2/336D, Perumal Kovil Street, Kulathur, Venkitaapuram post, Coimbatore-641062.||Assistant Professor /EEE||Vice President|
|3.||Mr.T.Kirubakaran 648, Uthukuli Road, Kunnathur, Tiruppur-638 103.||Assistant Professor /ECE||Secretary|
|4.||Mr.V.Vignesh 1/163-6 ,Sri Murugan Nagar, Near Ramnagar, Pongalur(post), Palladam(TK), Tirupur(Dt)-641 667.||Assistant Professor /MECH||Joint Secretary|
|5.||Ms.S.Savitha 3/7 Indira Nagar, Sulur post, Coimbatore- 641 402.||Assistant Professor /ECE||Treasurer|
|6.||Mrs.M.Janani 10/11A ,Rukmani Illam, T Nagar, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore-641 045.||Assistant Professor /EEE||Joint Treasurer|
|7.||Mrs.A.Mohanapriya 7/150-2, R.M. Vishwanath Illam, Om Adhithya nagar,Thekkalur(po), Avinashi(TK), Tirupur-641 654||Assistant Professor /CSE||Executive Committee Member|
|8.||Mrs.R.Anitha 41, Extension Main Street, Singanallur post, Coimbatore-641 005.||Assistant Professor /ECE||Executive Committee Member|
|9.||Mr.K.Sivaprasath 57, Library Road, West Palladam, Tirupur Dist-641 664.||Assistant Professor /ECE||Executive Committee Member|
|10.||Ms.S.Yogitha 1/351, Chinna Thottam, Chinniyampalayam, Coimbatore – 641 062.||Assistant Professor /ECE||Executive Committee Member|
|1. Name of the Society||SRI SHAKTHIANS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION”|
|2. Date of opening||9.10.2017|
|3. Jurisdiction of the Association||Coimbatore|
|4. Address of the Office||Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sri Shakthi Nagar, L&T Bypass Road, Chinniampalayam, Venkitapuram[Post], Coimbatore - 641 062.|
|5. Office Working Hours||10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M|