Career Development Cell (CDC)
Career development cell (CDC) at Sri Shakthi aims to provide comprehensive career guidance providing a range of resources and opportunities to accomplish the students’ professional success.
We train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through career development programmes. Extensive training is provided in the areas of Aptitude, Communication, soft skills and technical training to groom the students meet the global standards and emerge as employable professionals. We provide exposure to the students about the happenings with various industries. We not only focus on placements, the training team as a whole focus on higher education, alternate career, entrepreneurship programmes and other categories according to students’ interest. We believe in the quote “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet”, so we prepare the young generation to meet success by creating opportunity.
CDC strives to,
- To nurture and mentor the students through aptitude and technical training and make them industry-ready.
- To facilitate the students plug and play by imparting soft skills and employability skills.
- To foster Industry – Institution relationship by signing MoUs and establishing Centers of Excellence.
- To give exposure to students on pursuing higher studies abroad and in India through lectures by eminent personalities and individual guidance.
- To impart technical training by the respective department to improve the tangent thoughts on technical skills through Workshop, Paper Presentation, Seminars and Projects.
- To enhance communication skills by carrying out Group Discussion, Seminars and extempore.