Entrepreneurship Cell (E-cell)- Overview
Entrepreneurship Cell in educational institution is to incubate a passion for self- employment among the students. Our Vision is to emerge as a center of excellence in “Entrepreneurial Promotion” by inculcating the entrepreneurial spirit into them and thus turning job seekers into job creators and in the process, leading the nation towards industrial excellence and self-reliance.
- To foster better linkages between the Parent Institution, Industries and R&D institutions in the region
- To create awareness on entrepreneurship among the students.
- To conduct programs on Entrepreneurship enabling skills.
- To conduct skill industrial development training programs with updated technologies.
- To act as an institutional mechanism to furnish various services including information for budding student entrepreneurs.
- To organize internal events like E-Week celebrations, Business plan contests that infuse the entrepreneurial spirit into the curriculum.
- To conduct interactive sessions with the successful entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
- To conduct research on entrepreneurship development and publish the articles in the journals and periodicals.
- To encourage student participation in entrepreneurial competitions and programs.
The education system should highlight the importance of entrepreneurship and prepare the students right from school and college education to get oriented towards setting up of enterprises which will provide them creativity, freedom and ability to generate wealth.
- Dr. APJ.Abdul Kalam, Former President of India