To make the institution one of our nation's great engineering schools, recognized nationally and internationally for excellence in teaching, research and public service. We seek to be the preferred destination for students, practitioners seeking an engineering education, employers hiring engineering graduates and organizations seeking engineering knowledge.
To Provide an encouraging environment to develop the intellectual capacity, critical thinking, creativity and problem solving ability of the students.
Program Outcomes of the Institution
- a) Engineering Knowledge: Apply the Knowledge of Mathematics science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- b) Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusion using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- c) Design / Development of Solutions: solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- d) Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- e) Modern tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- f) The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to access societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
- g) Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- h) Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- i) Individual and team work: Function effectively as a individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and the multidisciplinary settings.
- j) Communication: Communicate effectively on the complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
- k) Project Management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and multidisciplinary environments.
- l) Lifelong Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest contest of technological change.
Core Values of the Institution
- Quality Education and Integrity: Providing quality, global education that allows the student to achieve their career goals and aspirations with ethical values; preparing responsible citizens through systematic education.
- Excellence in every area: Imparting career-focused educational programs with the highest level of academic to prepare the students with real-world experience,
- Bringing the best: Encouraging critical thinking, quantitative, ethical decision making, effective communication and social responsibility in students.
- Focusing on research activities: Creating excellent infrastructural amenities to undertake research activities, publish quality research articles and patenting the products/ technologies essential for the society.
We strongly believe...
Achieving 100% pass is only the GATEWAY to success.
Breeding 100% employable / entrepreneurial engineers is the first MILESTONE.
Creating 100% confident, contributing and self-realising citizens who will uphold the pride and cultural ethos of our great nation is our DESTINATION